Wow78 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Minecraft Pi installed, but no mcpi folder

Répondre au sujet    Wow78 Index du Forum » Minecraft » Tutoriels Minecraft Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Minecraft Pi installed, but no mcpi folder
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 鷄 Coq
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Minecraft Pi installed, but no mcpi folder Répondre en citant
HI,

Recently got a Pi B kit with an SD card already set up with Rasbian so my son can learn a little programming with Python. It's a great little bit of kit and we are really excited to set off on this path of learning. The resources available are great and so appreciated. 
So far it's been good, teaching the basics of set up and running Rasbian and some Unix command line stuff. Today though we tried to do the first Minecraft lesson and were stumped right off the bat. 
We were able to run and play Minecraft, obviously came pre installed on the card. Great. But when we got to run the first line of Python code in the lesson we got an error. After snooping around its obvious there is no mcpi folder in the home folder and I cannot find any instance of the Minecraft app. 
So why, and how do I get it? Do I need to download a special programming version of MC? I am not set up with network access on the Pi yet. Without it I guess I'm out of luck at this point?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=115897
Logistics Solution Video

Thank you.

Mer 13 Juin - 06:11 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 13 Juin - 06:11 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Wow78 Index du Forum » Minecraft » Tutoriels Minecraft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation