Wow78 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
True economy on a server?

Répondre au sujet    Wow78 Index du Forum » Minecraft » Tutoriels Minecraft Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
True economy on a server?
Auteur Message
gabrielantonio

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 鷄 Coq
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message True economy on a server? Répondre en citant
Hi,

So I was wondering about something you do not really see on Minecraft, and that's a true economy. With true economy I mean an economy that is very IRL like. For instance the price of an item would depend on its demand and supply, but with a GUI allowing you to list your items on the market, or make a buy order for an item that you need. If you want an example of what I mean, think of the Black Lion Trading Post in Guild Wars 2. The said "fee" to sell an item would also apply, and I was also thinking that there should be a limitted supply of cur well. There are servers that do not, but most of them seem to have an outlet where they can just buy them from an unlimitted supply, which kind of breaks the economy, or do not have a GUI with a marketplace (I ' they do not exist for some reason). Also these servers usually have no survival mode running them.I was wondering if anyone ever spotted a server that does not have a market economy like that of GW2, joining one?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-java-edition/discussion/2900075-true-economy-on-a-server
Landing Page Video Explainer 

Thanks

Sam 21 Avr - 14:43 (2018) Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Avr - 14:43 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Wow78 Index du Forum » Minecraft » Tutoriels Minecraft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation