Wow78 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Here are helpful resources to opiate conversion charts onlin

Répondre au sujet    Wow78 Index du Forum » Informations sur le forum » News du forum Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Here are helpful resources to opiate conversion charts onlin
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Sergent-chef
Sergent-chef

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,07

Message Here are helpful resources to opiate conversion charts onlin Répondre en citant
To make this more understandable a base dosage (in milligrams) of oxycodone for all other opiates to be compared to. Oxycodone is (in my opinion) the most widely used and understood opiate by BL'ers apart from Heroin. The starting base dose will be 10 milligrams. The route of administration is oral (PO). (If someone has any other suggestions i can change it.) If you have never done oxycodone or want to start with a different dose/drug that is ok too. You may include a range as well such as 10-15 milligrams.
Lets limit this to only pharmaceuticals where potency will be consistant. Meaning 1mg of oxycodone is ALWAYS 1mg of oxycodone, whereas 1mg of street heroin can differ greatly from other street heroin of 1mg. The main goal is to try to make this as objective as possible while writing from a subjective view point, if that makes sense.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/286899

best advertisements

Copied to clipboard!

Lun 25 Sep - 13:47 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 25 Sep - 13:47 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Wow78 Index du Forum » Informations sur le forum » News du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation